Puritan’s Pride Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000 mg Plus Bone Support is a 2-in-1 combination product providing 300 mg of total omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA, along with 1000 IU of vitamin D. EPA and DHA help to support metabolic, heart, and circulatory health.** Vitamin D3, an active form of vitamin D, helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- All your cells: Omega-3s are some of the most important fatty acids you need for cellular health.** They play a key structural role in the membranes of every cell in your body and are essential for normal cell growth.**
- Metabolism: Because of their roles in cell-signaling, EPA and DHA are important fatty acids you need to support metabolic health.**
- Skin and joints: EPA and DHA are essential for keeping skin looking healthy and supporting joint health.**
- Triglyceride levels and Circulation: Beyond other well-documented cardiovascular benefits, a dosage of at least 900 mg per day of EPA and DHA helps maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range.** EPA and DHA also support healthy circulation.**
- Mom and Baby: During times of pregnancy and breastfeeding, DHA helps replenish supplies for mom and supports baby’s brain and eye development.** A dose of at least 200 mg per day of DHA can help support moms before, during, and after pregnancy.**
- Brain: Omega-3s, primarily as DHA, are naturally found in our brain, as part of brain cell membranes. These omega-3s play an important role in normal brain structure.** A dosage of 2620 milligrams per day of EPA and DHA can help support brain health.**
- Eyes: For those spending a lot of time in front of a computer, a dosage of 1200 milligrams per day of EPA and DHA may help with occasional dry eyes.**